Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
Ice Age Clean offers an environmentally-friendly option for clients looking to reduce chemical and water use in industrial equipment and facilities cleanup. It is also for clients who are working toward improving their machinery sanitation process and prevent cross-contamination.
You probably didn’t get into business to scrub and scour your production equipment. It’s a tiresome, dirty process that can leave you behind schedule and frustrated by the loss of income resulting from downtime. At Ice Age Clean, our trained team can clean your equipment and facilities without using harsh chemicals. In addition, we can get it done in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it on your own. We can also paint and sealcoat your machinery and equipment once it is dirt-free.
Our company currently serves clients across the Midwest, including South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, and Nebraska.
The Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting Include:
- Saving Untold Manhours that would otherwise be required to manually scrub and clean your equipment and facilities, resulting in lost production
- Less Environmental Impact: Dry-ice blasting uses no chemicals or water, making it safe on equipment as well as for employees and technicians. It also leaves no secondary components to cleanup
- Reduced Maintenance Costs and Extended Equipment Life: When dirt, grime and grease get into machinery parts, breakdowns are inevitable. The thorough scouring by dry ice blasting requires fewer cleaning and maintenance visits down the line. Also, there’s no need to disassemble and move equipment to a staging area, then move it back and reassemble it
- Better Quality Products: With fewer malfunctions due to dirty equipment, you can maintain a uniform product
- Increased Production: Downtime due to repairs negatively affects your bottom line, but a smooth-flowing production line keeps business moving
- Employee Safety: When equipment runs as it should, and facilities are clean, fewer employee injuries occur
Dry ice blasting by Ice Age Clean is non-toxic and safe for employees and the environment alike. Remember, dry ice is a byproduct of other industrial processes, meaning it is made from ‘reclaimed’ carbon dioxide. In addition, dry ice blasting does not produce carbon dioxide, nor does it add it to the atmosphere. Therefore, it is impossible for it to contribute to global warming.
Unlike other companies who are using equipment, products and technology that are 20 years out of date, we are committed to being the best in the industry and employ only the state-of-the-art Cold Jet® systems in our dry ice blasting process. Call us today and we’ll help free you up so you can focus on growing your business.